Higher yields and longer runtimes through optimally adjusted rotor blades of your wind turbines! Measurement without standstill of the plant.
Thanks to our unique, patented ROMEG system, we can detect even the smallest deviations of the rotor geometry and mass imbalances of the rotor geometry by means of precise laser measurement while the plant is in operation. This enables you to have the system optimally adjusted. At the same time, this increases the service life of the individual components. Because already 1 % deviation from the optimal condition can mean considerable losses.
windcomp GMBH is an expert for the optimization of wind turbines. Using the ROMEG method, we detect aerodynamic and mass-excited imbalances quickly and precisely during normal turbine operation.
No yield losses due to downtimes during the measurement.
The ROMEG principle
Why the ROMEG principle is unique worldwide
- Measurement during operation
- Flexible use on any terrain
- Patent protected
BENEFITS FOR WIND TURBINE MANUFACTURERS
- Testing of prototypes
- Checking the rotor geometry of newly built turbines
- Special measurements according to manufacturer’s specification
OPERATORS OF WIND TURBINES
- Higher yields and higher return on investment
- Less wear
- Lower noise emission
WIND TURBINE SERVICE COMPANIES
- Complement to existing service
- Optimization of service costs
- Improvement of customer service
Arrange a personal consultation appointment now without obligation & free of charge